Sunday, October 16, 2011

In Other news....

The new chore list is out! It goes into effect tomorrow my sweets so be sure to check the chart on the fridge!

Tyler had to go shopping for a birthday gift for a girl. I made suggestions but he said it had to be something really girly, like lip gloss. At the store he wanted to go right to the chap stick because, "that's what she really needs", I said to my 5 year old boy, "How do you know she needs chap stick? Did you kiss her?" He did not think this was at all funny but picked out a purple calculator instead!

Kyle, Emily, Amber and Steve had a great time at Hendrix Pond feeding the ducks this afternoon. Ian wanted to try the generic, no sugar puff cereal I got for less than a dollar for duck feeding. He declared it more fit for ducks than 14 year old boys.

Fascinating Blender Fact #1: We do an average of 8 loads of laundry a week. (I am still waiting for my new LG front load stackable HE washer and dryer to arrive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment